Importance Of Humidity Sensor
Importance Of Humidity Sensor- Why does our skin feel so dry during winter season ? It takes time to realize us that dryness is from not enough moisture in your house. Too less humidity can have a detrimental impact on your home’s comfort
Besides having a pure, fresh air, good indoor air quality maintenance requires to control humidity levels in our home. Therefore Too much humidity also not good can create an favorable environment for the growth of mold. Not enough humidity can cause serious respiratory problems.
In winter, most Americans use humidifiers to make dry houses to be air more comfortable. Moreover It’s Very Important to be sure to get safe, clean pure humidity by properly monitoring humidity through humidity sensors and few simple guidelines:
The percentage of Water vapor present in the air is Humidity, scientifically knows as Relative humidity and Absolute humidity. For production factories and medical institutes, relative humidity becomes a crucial factor. Consequently A major rise in values of humidity, beyond optimum levels, can lead to malfunctioning of the control network, faulty weather prediction. So, for the security and safety of our home or business or production units, monitoring of humidity values through humidity sensors is of utmost importance. By Humidity sensors we can easily monitor or measure the humidity values
Nowadays Humidity sensors were installed widely in weather monitoring, electronics production units, agricultural greenhouse, and pharmacy institutes.
For many institutes, not only humidity but the temperature is also a crucial factor so there is a huge demand for simply two in kind of integrated humidity and temperature sensors
Reliable sensors allow customers to potentially reduce or eradicate recalibration costs. maintenance and Supports cost. Humidity sensor data helps to prevent application hazards such as dirt dust, condensation, and chemicals
Humidity Sensor With Display
- 3-1/2 Digits Backlit LCD. Dual Display, Measures Temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit scales.
- Range: -10 to 60° C. Resolution: 0.1. Accuracy: 1.0° C.
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 100%. RH Resolution: 0.1%RH. Accuracy: ±5%RH.
- Data Hold. MAX/MIN Record Function. Auto Power Off.
- Over-range Indication. Confirms to EN61326-1, Pollution Level 2
- Wireless outdoor and indoor temperature (Fahrenheit or Celsius)
- Measures temperature and humidity level
- Includes clock, day, date and alarm function
- Provides for flip out bracket for free standing or wall fixing
- Power Supply : Battery; Batteries included
- Temperature and Humidity meter with in-built K-type thermocouple input thermometer
- Display: Dual Large Backlit LCD. Fast Response for Humidity Measurement. Data HOLD and Max HOLD function.
- Humidity Sensor: Precise Capacitive Sensor Temperature Sensor: Both Thermistor and type-K sensor. Humidity Range: 5% to 98.0% RH Accuracy: ± 3.5%RH.
- Thermistor Sensor Temperature Range: 0 to 40°C and 32 to 104°F. K type sensor Temperature Range: -20 to 1000°C and -4 to 1832°F. Accuracy: ± 3%.
- Sampling Rate: 2.5 samples per secon
- Intuitive App Control: Easily monitor temperature and humidity data on your phone with our Govee Home App within 164ft Bluetooth connecting range. (Not WiFi Version)
- Accuracy: With a built-in Swiss-made sensor, the temperature is accurate to ±0.54°F and humidity is ±3%RH. Enjoy precise data from the hygrometer thermometer every 2 seconds
- Smart Alert Notifications
- Hmidity meter with humidity level icon indicates air condition — DRY/COMFORT/WET.
- Inside thermometer has high accuracy of ±2~3%RH and ±1°F, making it ideal for measuring fluctuating readings like in a greenhouse; Data measurements are updated every 10 seconds
- Thermometer hygrometer with temperature and humidity monitor ensures proper indoor humidity control has important skin, allergen and other health benefit